|||~CHampion-CBP~*Cintai Ilmu, Hargai Keluarga-CEMERLANG.BERINTEGRITI.PROAKTIF*|||
SK Parit Bilal-SA Bukit Pasir- SDK Datin Onn Jaafar- SMK Jalan Kolam Air- SMA Persekutuan Kajang-Kolej Matrikulasi Johor-UiTM Malaysia-SMK Sri Istana Klang-SMK Convent Batu Pahat-SMK Taman Pelangi Johor Bahru.."Gemilang di dunia, Bahagia di Akhirat"
ada bayak lagi brain teaser yang cikgu boleh berikan kepada pelajar. untuk kali ini , saya sertakan satu set sahaja dahulu...
memberi brain teaser kepada pelajar adalah sesuatu yang menyeronokkan cikgu dan pelajar. kita berikan klu jika mereka tak dapat jawab. tetapi, kita juga boleh dengan sengaja mencipta 'trick' supaya soalan menjadi lebih mencabar.
memberi soalan IQ akan membina kredibiliti kita di hadapan pelajar. mereka akan lari dari silibus mereka, tetapi mereka tetap belajar sesuatu daripada kita. jangan takut kerana saya telah banyak kali melakukannya(dengan syarat itu adalah kelas relief) dan anda nak tahu apa respon mereka?
"wah..cikgu ni sangat pandai la...cikgu besok masuk kelas kami lagi.."
walaupun dalam hati runsing mencari soalan-soalan IQ lain untuk mereka....
Brain teasers that will make you groan ...
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires,the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
4. What is black when you buy it,red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
5. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
6. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
1. The third.Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
2. The woman was a photographer.She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3. Freeze them first.Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
4. The answer isCharcoal.
5. Sure you can:Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow!
6. The letter"e", which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph...
Well there you have it...your "cognitive" cup of coffee for this wonderful Monday... May this will chase away all your Monday BLUES! Gud Day!